NO-DIG technologies offer a number of advantages which demonstrate that their use in the modern building, reconstructions and rehabilitation of pipes is well justified. The most important advantages are:
- Shorter time needed to finish the work;
- Lowering the building cost in comparison to traditional approaches even up to 50% and more;
- Environmentally friendly technologies – they do not create interferences in the environment, low level of noise, no radical building interventions, no construction waste etc.
- No need for expensive interventions on private land;
- Quality of work done is at the same level or better than with classic methods.
NO-DIG technologies are becoming more and more extensive and include a number of completely different technological approaches. In general this is one of the building branches that is among the fastest developing which indicates the growing need in local as well in the global market. It is important to know that this is relatively young technology. Development so far:
- Horizontal drilling started to develop 100 years ago;
- The technology was transferred from the more developed mining;
- Between the years 1970 and 1980 there was a gradual development of pneumatic drivers;
- In 1986 NASSC (National Association of Sewer Service Companies) was established in the USA which marks the beginning of active development of the NO-DIG technology;
- Explosive development in the last 20 years;
- More than 25 national NO-DIG associations in the world today;
- Active care for popularization of the industry and NO-DIG systems.
In the Vilkograd company we are proud to say that we can compare with the most successful competitors in the Europe as well in the world with our extensive and up-to-date portfolio of NO-DIG systems that we offer. The following scheme offers a better representation of the technologies that we provide: